Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Maternity Session ~ Jenn

I love maternity shoots! They are such a special time and I can't express how much it will mean to a mother and father (and baby!) to have these beautiful images later in life. I promise no matter how a mommy-to-be may feel or think they look during pregnancy, I assure you it's a beautiful thing no matter what. I have so much regret about not having maternity photos taken with either of my kids. I was one of those women that felt just huge and uncomfortable, but to stand in front of the camera during that time, no matter how I felt then, cannot possibly compare to the sadness I have now that my kids are old enough to look at photos and understand what they're looking at and to have feelings and emotions about images.
Maternity sessions have become a favorite of mine for these reasons. I am giving parents something that they and their kids will cherish forever. Documenting this special time in a woman's life is so wonderful.
Jenn was positively glowing during her whole session. She was up for anything and her husband was absolutely adorable and cooperative. I love when the hubby's want to get in on the session and just are genuine and beautiful about it all.
Thank you, Jenn and Matt, for inviting me into your home and lives for even a short time. It was a great evening and I am honored to have been able to document your beautiful pregnancy.


























No comments:

Post a Comment