Monday, March 6, 2017

Hawaiian Babymoon | D&S

These two lovebirds have been together most of their lives and I just think that is the most romantic thing ever! They are going to be welcoming a beautiful baby boy very soon and decided to celebrate their last bit together as a twosome with a trip to Kaua'i. It was an honor not only to meet them but to document this very special time in both their lives.
Thank you, D & S for hanging out with me and playing around with all of my ideas.
D- Girl, you are beautiful and so sweet. You're going to be an amazing mother. Your story truly touched me and I will never forget our time together.
Babymoon sessions have quickly become my favorite. I can't wait to meet more beautiful mamas!
Enjoy!

































No comments:

Post a Comment